Saturday, June 23, 2007

Week 6 Activity #14

Claiming my blog was easy until I got to the spot where I had to choose a "handy button" for people to mark my blog. When it comes to copying things and then placing them in the right spot in my blog for them to magically appear, I really suck! PageSpace and Libladylib have tried to help me, and I try, but I guess it is going to take more practice.

There are so many new things to check out and sign up for, that I really cannot remember what I have or have not signed up for. Technorati is fun to look for things, but I do not think my elementary school library would use it. Tags make it easy to look for and find things, kind of like a neatly organized filing cabinet. I have got more exploring and tagging to do.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

You might want to check out the "Weekly Tips" section. Enjoy!

Dragon Lady said...

gI'm having a lot of the same feelings that you are. I've signed up for so many things that I am having trouble remembering. Fortunately, when I started this exploration, I decided to keep a journal of what I've signed up and all the passwords. I'm feeling a little overloaded - there is no time to keep up with everything, so of course in due time we'll figure out what works best for us.