Saturday, August 18, 2007

Week 9 Activity #22

ebooks and Audio ebooks. I have learned a little about them in my library courses, but I really do not know much about them. Gutenberg Project had plenty of choices, but not to many things I was interested in. I checked out other participants blogs to see if I could get a better idea of what and how to figure it out.
Our library moves forward had great information about getting these from the public library. I guess I now have the perfect reason to get an MP3 player. There is so much exploring I am going to do to really understand how ebooks and Audio ebooks work. I am excited to dig deeper.

2 comments:

Libladylib said...

Yeah! You are just your thoughts away from finishing! We did it. We should be so proud. I've made sure the tech dept knows we are SMART! Haha. The county is blocking many of these web2 tools, but they promise me they will try to get it unblocked. I love del.icio.us, and want to use it.
I cant wait til you finish. e-mail me. Congratulations.

Libladylib said...

OK, already. You have one "THING" left. finish already! I can't wait. Aren't you excited? Once you finish, start stumbleupon. You will love it. Helen stopped by the other day. She calls you
jan ett, is it janet or jan ett?