Monday, June 4, 2007

Activity 11

Web 2.0...hmmm...so many choices, yikes, what do I want to look at first. Library Thing was my choice. This is my second year working in an elementary school library and my experience matches my time. I am attending Santa Ana College and working towards a Library Technology Certificate. Library Thing has such a wide variety of library people and there were plenty of topics to choose from (I even ordered a shirt that says "Library Thing" hee hee...) It was great to see people sharing their experiences in work and school. I visited libladylib at Our Library Moves Forward and I followed her link to put my name in lights.
That was fun!!

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

What a fun t-shirt to wear -- "Library Thing." Those who are 2.0 savvy will know what you mean and others might ask. Both are cool conversation starters. Enjoy!

Libladylib said...

You will need to take a picture of your shirt and post it here!
libladylib