Saturday, May 26, 2007

Activity 9

Searching School Library Learning 2.0 with Google Blog Search was a good place for me to start looking for RSS feeds. I learned how to link the google search in my post by visiting Helen's World blog. In it, she had asked how to create links in her post and a comment was left by Rob that explained how it's done. Way cool!! Topix was the easiest place for me to find and subscribe to feeds. I added Yorba Linda News to my bloglines. Continuing my search for feeds using Syndic8 was really confusing. The set up for searching wasn't friendly to me. I will stick with Topix for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to technorati to search on my blog and found that you had mentioned me! That is so much fun! I hope you are enjoying doing this "course" as much as I am.