Saturday, July 28, 2007

Week 9 Activity #20

How fun is this!?! My first YouTube experience was soooo much fun. I thought that Reading on a Dream was hilarious so I posted it to my blog. There would be no way that I would be able to keep a straight face during their prank.

I choose that video because sometimes I believe that our elementary library is a musical theater. I sing songs that go along with books and act out others. It's my own little off off Broadway show!

YouTube was fun to explore. It was amazing to see how many videos came up after searching "library".

How cool would it be to make short little video clips of students reviewing or even acting out their favorite books and then posting them to your school library website. This was a fun activity.

1 comment:

Libladylib said...

That is a great video. Funny.